What a lovely nights sleep - one of the darkest hotel rooms ever, and the bed was soooo comfy. Still feeling odd on the feet, you don't really notice the boat sway until you're on land again.
Breakfast was the buffet extravaganza in the hotel. Without a doubt one of the best breakfasts weve ever had in a hotel, certainly the best we've had in Australia! I'm not a big breaky eater but I could have eaten so much.
Our flights left at 1pm so we didn't have to rush to the airport. We booked an earlish taxi as we were sure how long it would take so of course we were there early. So what does one do when they're in the airport waiting.... They book another cruise!!! We didn't really have internet access while away as the antenna packed it in on the second or third day. So I spent time clearing my emails and noticed an email from cruise guru about a princess cruise sale. I think this one caught my eye particularly as it leaves from Adelaide!!! While it was great to visit Sydney, it did add about $1000 to the cost for flights and accommodation.
So we have a new cruise date - 11th March 2021!!!! Adelaide to Hong Kong on the Majestic Princess!!
No comments:
Post a Comment